Location: Suzhou, China/ Beijing, China
We are looking for Autonomous Driving Testing (ADT) engineer, as an ADT engineer you will help us to develop different levels AD function from two ways: supporting the development team with vehicle-level tuning and testing ensuring all the function Can be meet automotive industry regulations such as E-NCAP/C-NCAP and so on.
· Responsible for ADAS and L3 AD system testing based on camera system and fusion system.
· Responsible for all AD functions testing and validation, such as ACC/AEB/LKA/FCW……
· Work with internal engineering teams and external governing agencies to develop and validate the vehicle performance
· Work with internal and external test labs and proving grounds to direct testing activities.
· Lead on & off-site test trips, including management and support of technicians in test vehicle setup and test execution.
· Analyze data collected during testing to determine if the vehicle meets federal and internal requirements, and make recommendations to the internal design teams based on findings
· Write test reports to document results of testing and to communicate issues found.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent higher education required.
· More than 2years working experience at ADAS, chassis and related electrical system
· Experience in famous tier 1and OEMs is prefer
· Must be have excellent driving skills and Can be driving prototype vehicles at their limit on closed course or proving ground.