Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage key programs and activities with Tier-1 and OEM automotive customers needed to secure new business for autonomous and ADAS software.
· Drive customer requirements back into the organization and create alignment with teams to ensure the attainment of key deliverables within the automotive procurement cycle.
· Coordinate internal resources to execute business and account objectives.
· Maintain and deepen relationships within target customers and eco-system partners.
· Lead response to RFI/RFPs
· 5+ years experience working with automotive OEM & Tier-1 customers in the U.S. for high tech products.
· Demonstrable and verifiable success in acquisition of new customers & production programs for OEM automotive.
· Experience in ADAS, autonomy, and related areas.
· Technical degree (engineering, computer science, etc).
· Solid project management skills.
· Strong communication skills, ability to present at senior management levels.
· Ability to excel in the startup environment.
· Ability for heavy travel.